We are building India’s newest hill station – Essence of Nature – at Micholi, midway Corbett-Ranikhet, in ALmora district of Uttarakhand.
At Essence of Nature on offer are cottages, floors and villas for the discerning few.
The first phase of construction is on in full earnest. During this phase ultra-luxurious cottages and villas, set amidst nature’s bounty, against the backdrop of the majestic Himalayas, is being built. The Capital of Rejuvenation is the sobriquet this project is also known as and is, undoubtedly, a solution for good living from TIPL. The first phase is spread over 36 acres of pristine land, at a height of 6000 feet above the sea level. One of the finest examples of sustainable architecture in India this is an epitome of Wellness EstateTM.
Amenities for health
- Essence of Himalayas â€“ The Full-service spa with signature treatments inspired by Himalayas
- All-weather full-size swimming pools
- Fitness centre with globally benchmarked facilities
- Jogging & Cycling tracks for pros and enthusiasts
- Trekking, mountain biking and climbing, hot air ballooning, gliding, river rafting and other outdoor sports related facilities
Amenities for pleasure
- Indoor Sports complex consisting of Bowling alleys and Billiards table amongst others
- Mini auditorium cum screening facility
- Gourmet multi-cuisine Restaurants, 24X7 coffee shops, well-stocked bars and lavish lounges
- Options of exclusive river-view, mountain facing or deep jungle dining area
- Biodiversity garden showcasing local and migratory flora and fauna
- Grand welcome centre
Amenities for business
- The largest Conference Hall in Himalayas with capacity of up to 500 heads
- Well-equipped state-of-the-art Business Centres
- Wi-Fi connectivity across the property
- Well-stocked Library and digital resource centre